Scientific Diver Certification
This is a course for certified divers who would like to learn more about scientific diving. Divers will learn and gain experience with observations and data collection techniques, survey methods used by underwater scientists, marine life identification, and understand the requirements for advancement within citizen scientist organizations.
- Academics & Practical Skills Development (2-2.5hrs)
- Confined Water Skills Development & Practice (1-2hrs)
- Open Water Checkout Dives
Open Water Checkout Dives
What's not included:
Personal Dive Gear (Mask & Fins)
- Rental Dive Gear (BCD, Regulator(s), Weights, etc...)
Wetsuits (if necessary)
Boat Fees, Quarry Fees, etc…
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device