Does the thought of deep diving fascinate you? If you are at least 18 and have an Advanced Scuba Diver certification or the equivalent, you can enroll in a Deep Diver course where you'll gain the knowledge and skills to plan and make enjoyable deep dives while minimizing risks of deep diving.
Although this is not a decompression techniques course, you will learn about decompression procedures including nitrogen narcosis and decompression sickness, and the use of dive computers including avoiding the need for stage decompression. Your course will also include teachings on the purpose, problems, hazards, planning, preparation, equipment, air supplies, personnel, techniques, gas management, emergency procedures, and depth limits for recreational diving. Deep diving is defined as dives made between 60 feet (18 meters) and 130 feet (40 meters).
1. Academics: eLearning: Self-Paced
2. Open Water Checkout(s): Options (dive boat, trips, etc...)
Open Water Checkout Dives: options include:
- Boat Dives: Every weekend on the Kent Island Dive Boat
- Quarry Dives: 2x Monthly (as requested)
- Palm Beach Dive Center (Weekly)
- Referral (If you're going to finish on a trip with another dive center)
- eLearning Academics
- Open Water Dives
What's not included:
- Personal Dive Gear (Mask & Fins)
- Rental Dive Gear (BCD, Regulator(s), Weights, etc...)
- Wetsuits (if necessary)
- Boat Fees, Quarry Fees, etc…
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device