Checkout the Eastern Bay from the Kent Island Dive Boat. Beautiful dives on the wrecks and artificial reefs of the Chesapeake.
Kent Island Scuba provides recreational and research dives on the Eastern Shore and Chesapeake Bay. Located in the Kent Narrows, only a few miles from the Scuba Shop. The boat operates every weekend and major holiday.
In addition to our normal Boat Liability Form, we are now required to ask that you complete the Declaration of Heath
If you're experiencing symptoms, recently been on travel outside of the state, etc… please respect the mandatory two week quarantine period prior to scheduling your boat dive
Liability & COVID-19 Forms
Dive Light (Night Dive Requires 2x)
Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
Cutting Tool (Knife or Scissors)
Sweatshirt/Jacket (for after the dive)
Meclizine for motion sickness (Amazon)
Gratuity for the Divemaster/Crew (they work for tips)
Please arrive at the shop on time (the boat cannot wait)
Checkout rental equipment (if required)
Drive to the marina (with gear)
Space on the boat is limited, please bring only what you need
Carry your gear & cylinder to the boat
Receive dive/boat brief prior to departure
***PLEASE TIP YOUR Divemaster***
- Kent Island Scuba has the right to cancel the trip at any time for safety!
- Shop Cancelation(s) – Full refund
- Diver Cancelation(s) - 24hr prior for refund
- The boat leaves on time, if you miss departure you will be responsible for the cost of the dive
- If you wish to have a supervised dive, please let the shop know at the time of reservation
- This is NOT a charter service
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device