Skip to content
Kent Island Scuba Dive Boat
Check out the Eastern Bay from the Kent Island Dive Boat. Beautiful dives on the wrecks and artificial reefs of the Chesapeake.
Kent Island Scuba provides recreational and research dives on the Eastern Shore and the Chesapeake Bay. Located in the Kent Narrows, only a few miles from the Scuba Shop.
- Advanced Open Water and/or Nigh/Low Viz Dive Certification
- Four Logged Open Water Dives in the Last 60 Days
- Night/Low Viz Diving Experience
- Wreck Diving Experience
⭐️ Night/Advanced Diver Certification ⭐️
Dive Light 🔦
Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
- Cutting Tool (Knife or Scissors)
Sweatshirt/Jacket (for after the dive)
Meclizine for motion sickness (Amazon)
- ⭐️Gratuity for the Divemaster/Crew (they work for tips)
- Please arrive at the shop 30-45min prior to dive time to grab & load gear.
Please be on time (the boat cannot wait)
- Checkout rental equipment (if required)
Space on the boat is limited, please bring only what you need
- Receive dive/boat brief prior to departure
***PLEASE TIP YOUR Divemaster***
- Kent Island Scuba has the right to cancel the trip at any time for safety!
- Shop Cancelations (due to weather, etc…) – Full refund
- Diver Cancelation(s) - 72hrs prior for refund(no refund after 72hrs)
- The boat leaves on time, if you miss departure you will be responsible for the cost of the dive
- Please arrive 30-45min early to grab & load gear
- If you require a supervised dive, please contact the shop prior to the dive for a reservation
- If you arrive without the proper certification, experience, or equipment you will not be refunded
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device