KIS Ocean City Dive Boat
The KIS Ocean City Dive Boat is an Offshore Dive for VERY experienced only. There will be no certification/training conducted during these dives. All dives require NITROX or Mixed Gas. You will be required and analyze gas from Kent Island Scuba ONLY.
- Advanced Open Water and/or Night Dive Certification (Minimum)
- 20 logged open water ocean dives in the last 60 days
- Night/Low Viz Diving Experience
- Wreck Diving Experience
⭐️Advanced Diver Certification ⭐️
- Logbook Prior to Mtg
Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
Cutting Tool (Knife or Scissors)
Sweatshirt/Jacket (for after the dive)
Meclizine for motion sickness (Amazon)
Gratuity for the Divemaster/Crew (they work for tips)
- Please arrive at the shop 30-45min prior to dive time to grab & load gear.
Please be on time (the boat cannot wait)
- Checkout rental equipment (if required)
- Space on the boat is limited, please bring only what you need
- Receive dive/boat brief prior to departure
***PLEASE TIP YOUR Divemaster***
- Kent Island Scuba has the right to cancel the trip at any time for safety!
- Shop Cancelations (due to weather, etc…) – Full refund
- Diver Cancelation(s) - 72hrs prior for refund(no refund after 72hrs)
- The boat leaves on time, if you miss departure you will be responsible for the cost of the dive
- Please arrive 30-45min early to grab & load gear
- If you require a supervised dive, please contact the shop prior to the dive for a reservation
- If you arrive without the proper certification, experience, or equipment you will not be refunded
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device