Public Safety Diver Certification
Become one fo the is the highest trained and certified Public Safety Divers in the world.
PADI PSD Diver is a certified:
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
- Public Safety Diver
Recognized WORLD-WIDE and it NEVER EXPIRES!
The PADI Public Safety Diving course is designed to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques and hazards of public safety diving. The course covers several key topics that include:
- Introduction to Public Safety Diving
- Public Safety Diver Readiness
- Scene Size-Up
- Medical Considerations
- Body Movement In Water
- Specialized Public Safety Diving Equipment
- Communication Procedures
- Public Safety diving Basic Search Technique
- Witness Handling and Interviewing
- Public Safety Diver Self-Rescue Techniques
- Public Safety Diver Emergency Response
- Attempting a Non-Diver Victim Rescue
Water skills include a variety of dive rescue skills as well as team diving roles as primary diver, safety diver, surface support, and dive supervisor. The program uses proven field techniques and both meets and addresses important National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) guidelines found in NFPA 1006 and 1670.
To take the course, you need to be an Advanced Open Water diver. Rescue Diver course can be taken in conjunction.
- Open Water Checkout Dives/Scenarios
What's not included:
- Personal Dive Gear (Mask & Fins)
- Rental Dive Gear (BCD, Regulator(s), Weights, etc...)
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device