Underwater Archeology Certification
Qualified divers are essential to collect and record archaeological data on submerged cultural resources and often perform invaluable volunteer assistance to accredited archaeologists by assisting during field work. Learn specific skills and knowledge that are helpful for wreck diving activities.
- eLearning (Self-Paced)
- Academic Review (1-1.5hrs)
- Confined Water Skills Development & Practice (1-2hrs)
- Open Water Checkout Dives
Open Water Checkout Dives
What's not included:
Personal Dive Gear (Mask & Fins)
- Rental Dive Gear (BCD, Regulator(s), Weights, etc...)
Wetsuits (if necessary)
Boat Fees, Quarry Fees, etc…
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device